"Just need to automate logistics robot manufacturing."
2021.10.22 03:59 alucardcanidae "Just need to automate logistics robot manufacturing."
Starting at 7:30pm
- Need to automate robot frames first
- Need to automate batteries and electric engine unit for that
- Huh copper is running a bit low... need to fix that bottleneck
- Why are my assamblers slow? Better plug in some blue modules
- Damn, Green chips are getting low, better to E X P A N D production
- Jesus, now Copper Wires are not enough...
- Can't expand copper wires cause green is in the way
- Remove green entirely and relocate to somewhere else
- Finished,.... wait why are machines running slow now? LOW POWER?
- E X P A N D Wind Turbines --> Running low of coal
- E X P A N D coal production, but throughput is too low. Upgrade Yellow belts to red
- Not optimal but factory runs better
- Logistic & Construction Robots production is running smooth
It's 12:00am at that time. What a fun night to automate robot production.
Next up is yellow science. I will try to launch a rocket this weekend.
submitted by alucardcanidae
to factorio [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 03:59 Zaccc__ Happy Friday. Ski on lads 🍻
2021.10.22 03:59 hahaminty1 Should i refund frankenstien?
i felt like i would like the skin but it looks bad imo, and i need vbucks for ari…
submitted by hahaminty1 to FortNiteBR [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 03:59 Loose-Two4267 Crazy bet donation?
submitted by Loose-Two4267 to NFLBETS [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 03:59 grinchnight14 Another song from this subreddit's main man
2021.10.22 03:59 brivnny selling these for 7 each+ ship pm if you wanna buy
2021.10.22 03:59 Known-Barracuda9088 Terra Luna trade strong fellow sol holders, waterfall pump from our sol run.
submitted by Known-Barracuda9088 to solana [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 03:59 budsme Sara Ali Khan
2021.10.22 03:59 iamscreamingg Some tips for when you're struggling with your mental health.
I have seasonal depression, panic disorder, and GAD and these are some of the things I do to help my seasonal depression and anxiety, they may not work for you, but I hope it helps someone out there. It can be hard to do them all, but I always try to do at least 2. Whatever works for you.
(Also you might see this around a couple subs, but I want to spread this as much as possible in the hopes it helps someone.)
- Keep your curtains open, even if it's gloomy outside, natural light is still better than artificial light or no light at all. The lack of vitamin D in fall and winter months is the main cause of seasonal depression so getting as much as you can is important. You can consider getting vitamin D supplements or even a light therapy lamp if you have the money.
- Keep in contact with people, talk to your family, friends, bf/gf, whoever. We often want to isolate ourselves but that is one of the worst things we can do. You don't have to talk to them about all your problems if you're not comfortable, but just having someone's company can help, even if it's online.
- Create. I like to keep myself busy by being creative. I'm in graphic design so I like making posters, websites, packaging, etc., Other things can be painting, drawing, knitting, making music, literally anything. The act of creating something gives purpose, to me at least. And can remain pretty cheap depending.
- Try to eat as well as possible. You don't have to go on a whole diet and cut out all junk food, or sugar, or whatever. But, I tend to get into the habit of eating a lot of junk food, which in turn makes me want to lay in bed and sleep even more, which obviously doesn't help. Maybe don't buy as much fast food, limit it to once or twice a week. Cook a homemade meal at least once a week. Even if you're not good at cooking, learning isn't hard especially with the vast amount of recipes on the internet, plus it gives you something to do and you get to create something! At the very least, try to get the nutrients you need, vitamin D!, protein, calcium, all of that, is important and can make a difference.
- If you don't like being creative, learn something! Download Duolingo and learn a language, research any topics you're interested in, maybe keep a notebook of all the stuff you learn, learn a new skill, learn an instrument, take a free online class (or paid if you have the money) again, anything.
- Try to keep at least semi-active, you don't have to be doing full workouts 3 times a week. Even cleaning can be exercise. Even if it's cold out, bundle up and go for a walk, sometimes the cold air can be a bit of a refresher and snow can be pretty (if it snows where you live LOL). Yoga and just general stretching can help if you're laying in bed or sitting at a computer all day.
- That brings me to my next one. Keep your area clean. Whether it's your bedroom or apartment, house, whatever. You don't have to do some deep spring cleaning or anything, but just training yourself to clean up dishes right after you use them, putting your laundry away right away, putting things right into the garbage, keep your floors vacuumed, don't hoard dishes or drinks in your room, putting things back where they belong, etc. Even if you can do only one of these things, that's enough.
- Next point, I can't remember where I read it but someone said "try to do one productive thing every day". It can literally be the smallest thing, like taking some dishes downstairs and putting them in the dishwashewashing them, or taking a shower. I noticed sometimes when I do one productive thing, it's easier for me to get into doing more. It can be hard to just get up sometimes but literally the smallest things can make a difference.
- Keep up with personal hygiene. You don't have to be getting all dressed up, putting makeup on, whatever all the time. But, even a simple skin care routine can help, I love cleanser, scrub, and moisturizer. Taking care of your hair, eating decent, exercising a bit here and there when you can. Even showering cause even that can be hard sometimes. I personally love painting my own nails and literally have not had bare nails once in 7 years and it makes me feel a lot better (plus it keeps me from biting my nails! LOL)
- As cliché as it sounds, drink water. You may not even notice a difference but it is very important and we can often forget about it when we're in a slump.
- Be sure to regularly take any medications your are currently prescribed (if any) and talk to your doctor if they're not working, you don't feel right, or any other reason.
- Work and/or school. Whether you're in high school, college, working part-time, working full time, not working, whatever it may be. But, try your best in them, again it can be hard because of the depression which I get. But, ask for help when you need it, keep yourself organized, don't let assignments and tasks build up, study for tests as best you can, keep a schedule, communicate with your teachers, coworkers, managers, whoever it may be.
- Good sleep schedule. This one I don't personally follow, because my sleep schedule is absolutely fucked right now, but it's on my list. But, not only do you get proper energy, but it's been proven to help you mentally as well, and is one more step to a good schedule.
- If you're really not doing so well, consider therapy and/or maybe medication. I understand money and availability can be an issue, but there are also resources online, or maybe through your school/work.
Overall, getting as much light as possible, personal hygiene, communicating with other people, and keeping busy are the most important things to me. Whatever works for you, just take it one day at a time and do what you can. Every little bit helps. I hope this helps even a little bit! I wish the best for the everyone! If anyone has any other tips, please feel free to add them!
submitted by iamscreamingg
to mentalhealth [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 03:59 Ithuryark Music | New Origins
I think some of y'all might appreciate my band:
You can also read about the story behind our concept albums (one released, another in the works--and more to follow). Would love to know y'alls thoughts.
Here's the intro track, "Proem," which is a narrative piece. There are several of these throughout and are meant to complement our music. "Proem" and other narrative tracks are intermixed with more "traditional" song arrangements, i.e., songs with vocals/lyrics:
submitted by Ithuryark to Cyberpunk_Music [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 03:59 AINU-REBEL 🧐 So where do we stand after the CMC listing? Regadless the inital HYPE the price has significantly dropped, with some official boost from the generous holders AINU regained the upward momentum, we are reaching the point where it could jump higher with the rest of ALTCOINS...
2021.10.22 03:59 mbit_music How To Use Mbit Video Maker and Video Editor App
submitted by mbit_music to VideoEditors [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 03:59 AdOdd8704 Darkrai raid on me in 3 min 3345 8318 3908 add me
submitted by AdOdd8704 to PokemonGoRaids [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 03:59 jamiecostello12 wut (look at the durability)
2021.10.22 03:59 KosmicOwl045 Best FOSS calendar and contacts app on ios?
Do I want an open source calendar and contacts app that respect my privacy. The problem is that most of the ones I find are for android. Does anyone know any good ones for IOS?
submitted by KosmicOwl045 to foss [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 03:59 WhiteFenix207 Empty pumpkin rack?
It's in the camp menu but I've haven't seen a plan for it or anyone ever using it. Not even in datamine lost of drops. I always assumed that it was the one thing I missed from the original event.
I hope it's possible to unlock because it looks like useful way to get stairs that don't need to be snapped
submitted by WhiteFenix207 to fo76 [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 03:59 HallLast3549 Let's Go Eevee - Co-op Playthrough Part 23 - Cinnabar Island's Gym - Blaine
2021.10.22 03:59 above_theclouds_ Land Deal Will Protect, Conserve Nearly 1,400 Acres at Kaunāmano, HI
2021.10.22 03:59 MysticalDoggo netherite to Diamond
I'm looking for a texture pack that changes the netherite texture to the diamond texture
submitted by MysticalDoggo to Minecraft [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 03:59 shawd4nk A cake day DRS
submitted by shawd4nk to GME [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 03:59 theNthJoJo You really thought you did something there didn't you?
2021.10.22 03:59 tomaO2 Combat Design that includes size
In my RPG/Wargame, size is extremely important. I want to go beyond the whole, more hit points, and higher stats basics, and give a real sense of mass when fighting a giant. To the point where it's pretty much impossible for a smaller unit to even win against one. If you have a character, and it is fighting a giant, you are not going to win. Not alone anyway. There are no super powered heroes that can kill dragons in this game. You use a dragon to kill a dragon, or be prepared to take dozens to hundreds of losses to maybe kill a dragon.
Balance is worked in an entirely different way than in a straight RPG. Player characters are all of the same race, and are considered to all have about the same level of skill, but they start as rulers of a newly created kingdom. All kingdoms have standard units that anyone can produce, and some unique units that only you can have. The total number of these unique units is 2-6, with the exact number depending on your creation process.
Creation is the aspect is what I like best about my worldbuilding. I have created a detailed method for species template creation. Most games let you create unique characters, here, you win and lose based on the unique units your kingdom produces, and the armies you raise to conquer the cities you need in order to fund your war machine.
As such, I have some specific rules, that go beyond stat increases. Currently, I am setting it as a weight differential, and there are a total of 7. They are rated as follows.
- tiny; weight rating of 1; 1 pound (rat sized)
- petite; weight rating of 2; 10 pounds (cat sized)
- small; weight rating of 2 or 3; 40 or 60 pounds (wolf sized)
- medium; weight rating of 3 or 4; 100 or 150 pounds (human sized)
- large; weight rating of 5; 1 ton (moose sized)
- huge; weight rating of 6; 5 tons (elephant sized)
- colossal; weight rating of 7; 40 tons (humpback whale sized)
I understand there is a lot of different sizes listed, but they are all needed to give the scale of size for the various unit types. I want players to be able to create a swarm of rats or create an army destroying whale. Stats, upkeep, creation requirements, number of units that can be created per turn, and combat range, are all wildly different.
The differential works like this.
- When same size, weight is not checked. The reason for this is that the small/medium categories have elite and weak units, that have different weights. Having a higher weight means you have a big advantage, so not checking the weight for same sized units, a rock, paper, scissors mentality pervades. Elite medium counters a large (only a 1 weight difference, and the elites are given an additional skill to help kill heavies), but large counters weak medium (a 2 weight difference, and the skill to do extra damage to heavies is not available), but weak medium counters elite medium (no weight difference, because they are the same sized. Elites are a bit tougher then the weak, but the weak units don't suffer from various penalties like they do vs heavies, so they become far more effective).
- When same sized, rolling a 1 is always an auto fail for outnumbered unit. Outnumbering a unit by more than 4 risks a critical fail (misses target, and hits ally instead). Maximum penalty for being outnumbered is -2 combat (cbt)/ defense (def).
- If not same sized, weight is checked, substract one weight listing from the other to determine the weight differential.
- When 1 weight heavier, heavier unit cannot be auto defeated, and rolling a 1 is not an auto-fail. Minimum roll to save vs crit is 15 or less (10 or less if unarmoured) on a 1d20. Maximum number of lighter units that may attack without risking a 'critical fail' is 8. Maximum penalty for being outnumbered remains at -2 cbt/def.
- When 2 weight heavier, heavier unit does not take stat reductions for being outnumbered. A successful attack counts as a critical, regardless of how many hits the unit has. Lighter units no longer risk a critical miss when attacking. When rolling to save vs crit, base success chance is never lower than 1-19 (1-15, if unarmoured).
- When 3 weights heavier, combine up to 10 of the lighter units. This ten group is now called a swarm unit, and will be treated as a single creature, with 10 hit points. Crits are no longer a risk for the heavier unit. Both sides will take damage every round, and the damage is considered simultaneous.
- Check to see if swarm unit has a bonus that can raise their damage over their damage cap.
- If yes, damage caps of swarm unit will be considered to be the same as a unit that is one size category heavier then the actual damage cap, Combat rolls are still done, however, winning and losing the rolls is treated differently. Swarms always do a certain level of damage, win or lose the round. If they win, thy do the damage cap, if they lose, they do the damage minimum. No critical hits allowed. This simulates how swarms tend to cover an enemy and deal damage. Heavier unit auto hits swarm unit for normal damage, and they also may not have a critical hit, since they are attacking multiple units.
- If no, combat/defense rolls are no longer needed. Swarm unit auto-hit and deal a single point of damage, while heavier unit does normal damage to swarm unit.
- When 4 weights heavier, lighter units counts as a swarm unit. Ten units count as a single unit. Combat/defense rolls are no longer done, and combat is no longer considered simultaneous. Every swarm unit that the heavier unit can attack is immediately critted. Swarm units left then auto-hit, and deal a glancing blow (min 1 dmg). Group counts as a single unit with 10 hit points. Any swarm unit that the heavier unit is able to attack during the round is wiped out before being able to deal damage. Swarm units can only do damage if target is defending at this stage.
- When 5-6 weights heavier, swarm unit does no damage, heavier unit auto-crits 2 swarm units (or 3, if 6 sizes of difference) during every round he attacks while smaller units are within reach. All specials that activate upon killing a unit, will also automatically activate for heavier unit. Any unit normally subject to the auto attack will feel no compulsion to attack. Auto-attacking is based on being able to theoretically do damage. If damage is impossible, units will usually attempt to survive instead.
It was suggested that I don't need both a weight and size listing. I can certainly discard the weight listing for a size listing. I've been unsure about this though. I like the idea that you check the size of units first, and if they are the same, then you don't do anything else. However, when they are different, then the information to check isn't mixed in with size. I feel this is a little less confusing when you are comparing units of the same size, such as elite medium units, like knights (size: medium 3), vs weak medium units, like swordsmen (size: medium 2). I suppose there are times when you want to combine as much information as possible, but this game is also based on a comic, and the term 'heavy' is used often, while size denominations, like tiny, or medium, is not used at all, so I feel like keeping the term keeps the flavour of the source material, as well.
Another interesting detail when looking at units with different weight listings is that tiny sized units are always considered to be a swarm when fighting larger units, in the terms of ability to do damage. However, they are not considered a swarm in the ability of larger units to do damage to them, until there is at least three weights of difference (that would mean you must be at least human sized). This means a bat swarm can instantly kill petite/small (and the weak medium) units in a single round, while the larger units will only be able to kill one or two of the tiny bats in return.
Weight is actually an addition I made to solve an issue that I needed a 7th size category to smooth out the transition of swarm tactics that bat units use.
My current main problem comes from the idea of wanting to have 7 size categories to complement the 7 weight categories, but I'm a bit locked up on my reach aspect.
Reach and movement are considered two halves of the same coin in my system. Animals have higher movement, which translates into gaining initiative at the start of a fight, and reach nullifies that advantage, if the slower unit's range is 10' or greater than the unit with the higher move.
There are a total of 3 reaches. The long reach is given an additional disadvantage of being slower to react if caught by surprise (surprise being if you discover an enemy that can engage in melee within 1-2 turns, longer than that and you have time to prepare yourself to fight. This makes a a balance. Animals must use short reach, but have higher move, while infantry pick either medium reach, or long reach weapons. Long reach weapons have a 10' range over the short reach animals of the same size, but they take an extra round to react when surprised, unlike the medium reach infantry. I'm going for a soft counter rock paper scissors situation.
To make things easy, I broke it down into 5' blocks, and it looks like this
| ||tiny ||petite ||small ||medium ||large ||huge ||immense |
|short reach ||0' ||0' ||0' ||0' ||5' ||10' ||20' |
|middle reach ||0' ||0' ||0' ||5' ||10' ||15' ||25' |
|long reach ||0' ||0' ||5' ||10' ||15' ||20' ||30' |
If you are looking at how many spaces a unit can attack from, then this is reasonable. Units with zero can still attack adjunct hexes, and every +5 after the first 5' gives you an additional space to attack from.
The issue is that I made a rule saying that having 10'+ of reach one melee weapon has over another gives an advantage. Therefore, every size category needs its own difference. My solution is something I haven't seen before, but it's having negative numbers. Any number that is 5' or below will be able to attack an adjunct hex, but you still get the easy math to check when there is a 10' difference.
| ||tiny ||petite ||small ||medium ||large ||huge ||immense |
|short reach ||-15' ||-10' ||-5' ||0 ||5' ||10' ||20' |
|middle reach ||-10' ||-5' ||0' ||5' ||10' ||15' ||25' |
|long reach ||-5' ||0' ||5' ||10' ||15' ||20' ||30' |
Another alternative is to change the numbers of reach but then you don't get an easy to check reach difference. Since a standard hex grid is 5' spaces, this seems the best compromise I can come up with.
submitted by tomaO2
to RPGcreation [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 03:59 pacificunlimited Angel of death pin
submitted by pacificunlimited to goth [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 03:59 LastCaressLoL Evelynn Main looking for Yone Main Duo
Hey! An Evelynn main here looking for a yone main duo, I've had really good past synergy, I have accounts ranging from Bronze - Diamond 1, hmu on Discord: Harrison#3476
submitted by LastCaressLoL to YoneMains [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 03:59 Im_a_Stupid_Panda IDR in California
Hi all. Get ready for a fun time!
I’m a member of our Board in CA. We have a member (“James”) who is, suffice to say, a bit Difficult sometimes. I can go into long stories but I won’t because a capital letter should say enough.
Last year James was not happy with a number of things. And has since demanded IDR on 40+ things which the Board accepted. He is also demanding a hearing during open Board meetings to talk about the issues (he tends to use the terms interchangeably even though we have tried to make him understand the difference). It’s been about 7 months from the demand (and about a year from the start point of the original violation) because he refused to meet by electronic means (Zoom) and demanded in-person during the shutdown/pandemic/emergency orders which, in the interests of safety and with respect for at-risk individuals who had to attend meetings, we we refused and help online meetings (and he is holding it against the Board that it’s taken so long).
Anyway, the Board considers the IDR process to be a private one due to the nature of some of the issues. I’m not sure he cares or more likely he’s not thinking things through to their logical conclusion. He is also claiming we have not sent notice or appointed a rep for IDR even though we have a long paper trail from the Board, Management Company, and attorney to him by certified mail which he acknowledges he received. But he views those letters from our attorney as “pretend” (seriously) and illegal because he doesn’t have minutes expressly stating that the Board asked our attorney to write a letter to him regarding this (not that he is privy to it anyway due to his being the adverse party, but meh). I mean MONTHS of correspondence that he just ignores as not valid. Literally letters from the Board attorney stating “we accept your IDR request and this person is the Board rep” and he will respond with “stop sending me illegal letters and refusing my requests for IDR and appoint someone. You are illegally delaying this process.”
The full Board is aware of what is happening. They are copied on all correspondence but do not weigh in at all to avoid open meeting restrictions. Any discussion happens in meeting, usually Executive because of the topic
So I want to know a few things:
- Can the Board refuse to talk about any of the topics he has requested for IDR during regular meetings until the IDR process has happened?
- Can we demand he withdraw the demand for IDR if he wants to talk about it openly?
- Can he request IDR again if he does not get an answer he likes during open meeting?
- What can the Board do when James refuses to acknowledge as legitimate the correspondence stating the things he is demanding to receive plainly and clearly?
- There’s a fundamental disconnect between him and the Board over timeline and revived communications to the point where maybe 30%-40% of his issues are moot and cannot be changed due to law changes or that no harm happened due to result - can the HOA refuse to talk about those issues during IDR since it doesn’t matter anymore?
In the end, due to the amount of discord and refusal to acknowledge actions taken, I’m pretty certain that the only way this will really be handled will be in court. But, does anyone have some guidance on the questions above?
submitted by Im_a_Stupid_Panda
to HOA [link] [comments]